Question for the board

Hello,

(sorry for my english)

I search some information about PPEU, PPEU budget and PPEU process …

First, I see the annual General Assembly invitation but … I don’t find the décision about that. The last meeting PAD information :

1. Annual General Assembly (Council meeting)
    7.1. When / Where
    Markéta will send to vote to the Board three cities: Berlin, Brno/Prague (after considering the accessibility), Bratislava with explanation
    1st and 2nd December, Prague? (BRNO ??)

So … No report of decision ?
Can you explain the process of décision for the board ? Can you explain the process to send information for all decision to member ?

Second, I search any information about PPEU budget, financial information … No information on website, no information on Wiki … Can you send me a link ?

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

5 J'aime

Bonsoir,

voici quelques éléments de réponse en français, mais au besoin, il y a possibilité de les traduire en anglais si cela semble préférable.

Le processus de décision du board sur le lieu de l’AG a simplement été de discuter des différentes possibilités après avoir envoyé un courriel au Council (les membres du PPEU) pour demander quels PP nationaux étaient prêts à accueillir l’AG. Seuls les PPCZ, PPDE et PPIS ont répondu.
Maintenant pour savoir ce qui a conduit à ce choix :
Comme le PPCZ nous avait déjà accueillit l’an passé et que le PPDE accueillait l’AG du PPI cette année, il n’y a pas eu d’opposition majeure à ce que l’AG du PPEU soit cette année en Islande.

Concernant les informations financières. Le PPEU ne finance pas les voyages du bureau si c’est la question qui est sous-jacente. Les membres du bureau financent leurs déplacements grâce au soutien des PP nationaux ou bien sur fonds propres.
Sinon, le PPEU ne dispose pas de finances particulièrement étoffées puisque nous venons à peine de remettre la main sur nos comptes (le transfert de la Belgique au Luxembourg a été et reste complexe) et qu’il n’y a pas eu d’appel à cotisation depuis plusieurs années. Après, on pourra mettre nos comptes sur une page wiki, c’est plutôt une bonne idée.

Dear @Antigone,

Since @npetitdemange tried his best with asking the question in english, as this section of the forum requires it, you should definitely reply here in english too.

The french translation can stay for sure, but not without the original response in the required langage. It is also a matter of transparency for those - non french speaker - that uses the forum, as much as a matter of respect for those (with sometimes less english knowledges than you have) who try their best to fullfill the requirements.

For moderation purpose,
Bibo

4 J'aime

Oki @Antigone so …

In my vision of your response :

For decision process

Ok, the board have no rules, no clear process decision and the report on the PAD is wrong ?
Sorry but i Read : Markéta will send to vote to the Board three cities: Berlin, Brno/Prague (after considering the accessibility), Bratislava with explanation and you say : the choise is Berlin/Brno/Reykjavik and after discussion, we don’t have major opposite to Iceland’s choices.

Transparency is important for the European Pirate Party to allow everyone to follow debates sometimes very far from us.

For the financial information

Ok, maybe my english is terribly wrong but … What I’m asking for is a budget summary, a summary of the European Pirate Party’s spending and earnings. I do not accuse you, neither you nor the board to misuse this budget or to use it for free travel (and besides, that the PPEU would take care of some of the travel expenses of the board would not seem incoherent, everything depends on the budget).

2 J'aime